Mobily Support Portal's profile

66.4K Messages

Tuesday, July 28th, 2020 6:23 PM

eLife Special Offer

Extending eLife Promotion on Monthly internet fees for eLife Postpaid subscribers:

We are Happy to announce the extension of the Promotion on Monthly internet fees for eLife Postpaid subscribers who subscribed in the period between 14th February 2017 to 13th June 2017 were there promotion period will 20 months instead of 7 months starting from the date of service activation.

According to the following:

Package

Monthly Fees Before Discount

Monthly Fees After Discount

Old discount period

New Discount Period

25 Mbps

299 SAR

225 SAR

7 months starting from service activation date

20 months starting from service activation date

50 Mbps

399 SAR

248 SAR

100 Mbps

499 SAR

300 SAR

200 Mbps

799 SAR

400 SAR

How do I know if i am eligible for this offer?

If you requested to subscribe to eLife postpaid service between 14th February 2017 to 13th June 2017 AND your service is already activated, then you are eligible for this offer and your promotion will be extended to 20 months instead of 7 months.

How can I receive the promotion extension?

Your offer will be extended automatically, only make sure to pay any due fees on your account before the end of this month.

I didn't pay the last bill issued on my account, and my account is currently suspended, can i benefit from the extension of the promo?

Yes sure. In the case that the service now temporarily disconnected because of non-payment, you can pay your last due Bill and your account will be activated automatically, knowing that the discount period will be 20 months from the date of your service activation.

Will this promotion affect my original commitment period ?

This offer will not affect the contracted commitment period which is (12 months from the date of service activation).

Can I change my Internet speed during the promotion period ?

You will lose your eligibility for this offer if you change your Internet speed during the promotion.

No Responses!