Balance & Benefits

Balance & Benefits

Knowledge Base Articles related to Balance & Benefits

(4)
M
How to check Package benefits?

You can check your balance and benefits using one of the following:Login to My Mobily accountMobily App for IOS & AndroidSend SMS contain 1 to 1411. (Postpaid Only)Dail *1411#

Knowledge Base

USSD Commands

Using your plan and getting the best value out of it is easy and simple. We’ve prepared this USSD Commands guide to help you.PostpaidDescriptionCommandMobily Menue*1100#Package benefits*1411#Call Me*188# How are you*188#Credit Transfare *123#PrepaidDescriptionCommandPackage benefits*1411#Credit Tran

Knowledge Base

Mobily Website

Registering for My Mobily online services and logging in allows you to check your balance, view your usage, make payments, download your bills, manage your services and more anywhere, any time.What you can do with your account?Manage your account, add different subscription to your account, vie

Knowledge Base

Mobily App

Discover the new Mobily app and Stay on top of your account , View and pay bills, top up your line, check your usage and update your account settings. What you can do with the Mobily App Check how much data, minutes and texts you’ve used, the balance you've got left and avoid exceeding your monthl

Knowledge Base

Sidebar Conversation List

View More